Pre-wedding shoots have become a very integral part of a wedding. It is not more an accessory to the wedding package. However to get it done right is a challenge.
You remember that scene in our favourite sitcom Friends where Chandler just cannot take a romantic picture without making a face? There is a little bit of awkwardness, and little bit of hesitation and a lot of bashfulness. That’s why you need a basic (romantic) checklist, one that will get you that picture you want on your bedside table with minimal worries.
Before we dive into the shot list, here are some pointers for getting yourself loosened up:
- Carry a bottle of wine to your shoot. Nothing like a little drink to let yourself loose
- Music can help you relax
- Sometimes, keeping reference photos on your phone is the easiest way to get started.
- If the boy is camera shy, have him look at you or talk to you rather than looking at the camera, you do the posing.
- Master the fake laugh- you know the one where you throw your head back with your mouth slightly open. It’s a killer shot- every single time
- Bring your pet. If you are dog lovers then having your pooch around can make you both comfortable and some crazy cute photos.
Here are the list of shots to consider: